Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Our Collaborative Story.

Today I walked to school and I saw two boys holding two signs at each side of the road .
 There were cars and trucks coming so one boy yelled ”signs in” so the they pulled the signs in to the middle of the road. They said that I could cross, so I crossed to the other side of the road.   I climbed the hill up to school and went to the office to let the principal know that I am starting at their school. It was Monday The principal took me with her to assembly. I sat down with all of Red hill School that was the school ’s name. I learnt how to pray in Maori language, I learnt  how to sing the NZ national anthem.  After assembly I met new friends, and new teachers. The class and I lined up outside in two lines. We went inside to do the roll calls. After the roll calls we went into our Literacy class. I learnt a lot, I learnt how to write a recount,  I learnt a how use a chrome book. At launch time I played the same game as last time. I went to take a drink and after I drank the bell rang again. We all went inside the class and to all the roll calls. After that we went to to the hall and play dotch ball . After that the bell rang , we went to get our bags and shoes we did the karakia.

 I wrote this story with Exzodi-ise.

 I found this easy because Exzodi-ise my partner helped.  
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about