Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

About me

When I created my blog profile I learnt  how to use chromebook skills and shortcuts like ctrl c to use all bigger words .I also learnt how to make a slide and write about myself.This slides shows that I also learnt how to put my picture on my slide.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about