Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Quality Blog Posts.


This post shows whats I learnt about not  turn your speakers higher cause' it might hurt 
your ears .I learnt kinds of Digital Learning Objects and I also like to explore things 
at the world like Blogs , jokes , Pontoons and comments . One important thing I don't
like to hear in the news or the radio or the Facebook that someone has been exercising with a 
headphones in his ears and that's why you have to turn your hearing lower 'cause you might lose yourhearing 
and your family will be upset . I enjoyed this new blog 'cause  I learnt something today .


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, isn't it neat when you learn stuff from other people's blog posts? I really like the word 'explore' that you used because it tells me that you enjoy having a good read of blogs and watching the different DLOs posted. I'm sure you will have some of your own DLOs on your blog soon for others to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I thing is really neat to learn stuff from other people.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about